Monday, July 18, 2011

The Very Best Family Vacation

Here is a link to a slide show of a photo shoot my family had professionally done while were were vacationing in the outer banks of North Carolina. I wanted to put this up here so I can always reference it. I have such an amazing and wonderful family who I love very much. I don't know what I did to be born to such wonderful parents and siblings (and to have such a great, kind, and thoughtful person as my twin brother), nor do I know what my siblings did to marry such amazing and uplifting people, who also helped give my family such adorable, talented, and sweet nieces and nephews. However it happened that we all ended up together as a family, I'm sure glad that it did. Enjoy the video.

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with your blog and vicariously your family. Glad to see you so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there a post I didn't delete :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy :) Life is great right now

    ReplyDelete